Welcome to DanceFit Royston
My name is Rachel Crick and I am a qualified fitness instructor (Level 2 Exercise to Music, Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer) offering various dance fitness classes in Royston. My philosophy is love life, love dance! I believe that ‘fitness’ is for everyone and should be fun. Dance fitness programmes offer many benefits to the mind, body and soul, including:
• Improved cardio-vascular system
• Improved muscular strength, endurance and toning
• Assistance with weight loss and management
• Improved flexibility, agility, co-ordination and mental functioning
• Improved bone strength and reduced risk of osteoporosis
• Improved confidence and self-esteem – you can learn new skills in an environment where there is no pressure to be perfect
• The opportunity to socialise with friends and make new ones
• An escape from the day-to-day pressures of life – during class you are totally free!
Whether you prefer a low impact but high energy class with short step breakdowns (SOSA) or want to join the biggest international dance party (Zumba), Dance Fit Royston has something for everyone so please check out the timetable. I am passionate about each of the programmes I teach and will do everything I can to help you to achieve your goals, ensure you leave each class smiling and feeling that you have had a great workout!
I hope you find the information on this website useful but if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you in class soon and together we will put the fun into fitness.